Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Snow in March








Yes--- We had snow and alot of it! Some of the drifts were 5 feet tall! It was beautiful to see. At some points the wind was blowing so hard that we had a hard time standing in one place. Our Benefit Garage Sale had been scheduled for that weekend, but obviously postponed to the following weekend. ( April 4, 2009) We got alot of "spring cleaning" done in the house and enjoyed spending time and relaxing together. Chicago absolutely LOVED the snow! I even took a video of her playing. Hopefully I can get it posted as well. What a crazy way to end the month of March!

1 comment:

Blake, Kenzie, Wyatt and Walker said...

I wish the boys could have been there to play in the snow. Glad yall had a great weekend together cleaning!!!LOL!!! I need to do a little cleaning around my house. I'm glad you are starting to post more and I know it is hard to keep up with. I will give you a break until yall get a little one! Then you will have to do one at least once a week! LOL! So ready for the next chapter in yalls lives. Love yall and see you soon!